Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TwistedStory!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guigo's gm app

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
guigo

Guigo's gm app Empty
PostSubject: Guigo's gm app   Guigo's gm app I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:28 pm

IGN: Guigo

Location/Timezone: Brazil, São Paulo

Experience: im play maple story private servers for 4 years,i was gm in 5 servers, MetalMapleStory,Darknessms Very Happy,StreetMS,Maplebr and KissMS,im have a lot of experienci with a gm,im played RydahMS , HellMS,PockyMS,ViperMS , and others .

Proof:i will show you in msn , idk how to put here lol

Why you should be chosen: I think i should be Chosen , because im old in the server, the players luv me, i will help the server(hackers,new players), i will make funny events ,im love to help new peoples, im very patient and calm,im a nice guy, when a player need help im gonna help, only questions,etc, gms cant give to players stuffs, im good to fix bugs,players stucked Very Happy

Contact Information:guigo_macedo@hotmail.com

What could you contribute to the server:i will advertise the server in my web site(www.crategames.webs.com),show the server to my friends, i will advertise in msn/skype/twitter,and vote everyday, i can talk to my friends (who play maple) to come to twisted and play .

What would you do if you saw a hacker: i will warn you first, if he keep using, second jail, and third i will talk to him again e say to stop, and after, he dont stop i will ban.

Why did you write this application:because im want to be choosen again to keep the gm of the server ,i have played the server since it was hamachi,i played the brazillian maple story since it begins, i played maple global for 5 years, and privates for 4 years,im have a lot of experience in maple story.

Extra Info:im love this server i dont want to quit =/ , well... good luck for me (:

Last edited by guigo on Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CaptainD

Guigo's gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guigo's gm app   Guigo's gm app I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:35 pm

Love the colours but i think it's a bit short and not enough details.
But Good luck. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
murpheii
murpheii

Guigo's gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guigo's gm app   Guigo's gm app I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:25 pm

Nice work, Good luck Guigo <3
Back to top Go down
Soul

Guigo's gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guigo's gm app   Guigo's gm app I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:46 pm

Heyy GUIGO! amazing app. love the work, i feel you should be gm, but good luck to you and good luck to all.
Back to top Go down
Vaein
Vaein

Guigo's gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guigo's gm app   Guigo's gm app I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:47 am

GOOD LUCK GUIGO Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guigo's gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guigo's gm app   Guigo's gm app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guigo's gm app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications :: GM Applications-
Jump to: