Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TwistedStory!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stars gm application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Star
Forum Moderator
Star

Stars gm application Empty
PostSubject: Stars gm application   Stars gm application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:20 pm

Hello, staff and future friends! My IGN is Star, but I also go by Kelsey. I did not see a template for the GM app so I will post most of what I think you want to know about me. I took my time with this application by proof reading it so I don't expect spelling errors but a few grammar such as commas and semicolons.

Name: Kelsey.
My age:17 Years old.
Time zone: GMT (-5:00) Eastern Time.
How much will we see Star play?: 3 hours a day at least on weekdays 8+ hours on weekends.

All About Kelsey!
Hi, I’m Kelsey I'm 17 and love playing MapleStory, I have played since v.55 or a little before it I can't remember but any ways... I think the staff and community will love me the more we get to know each other. I really enjoy going out to the beach in the morning (when at my moms) and enjoying my bowl of ice cream in the morning it's like my kids version of coffee. I'm a fun girl to be around & love to talk I am also a very patient person. My favorite thing about me is my people skills I can talk and talk and really find out whats wrong with someone quickly and fix the problem without it being noticeable. My friends say I always change the subject which is adorable about me lol. I'm always very energetic, so feel free to say hey but just pay me if you want me to smile back JK. My favorite quote "You're only young once, but you can be immature forever." I joined the server today. Very Happy

What might we have in common?
Music Genre: Dubstep
Favorite song: Scary Monsters & Nice Sprites
Favorite season: Fall
Hate Mondays.

My GM experience.
Honestly not very much, but I have been a Admin of my own server. P.S. I hated it because I was using hamachi and stuff. Even though I have little experience being a GM I am up for this and I know I can handle it. I am a quick learner and pick up on things very quickly as well as very responsible. Your probably wondering why does this chick think she can do this? Well read below and your question will be answered.
Why YOU?! Should you pick me?
You should pick me because; I'm able to stay calm in a situation most people would be overwhelmed in. I want to help this community by.... Hosting events, taking the time to talk to the community when they are board or just want to talk, banning my first hacker, making friends, and most importantly having fun. I wont hold a grudge if you made a honest mistake. I am looking forward to getting to know the staff and players of twisted story. This is not a suck up application I'm just a sweet heart. <3 I am definitely more than qualified for this and will show you... I have read other applications and I have shared with you what I saw them generally share. I have a very funny humor (a dumb blond one). Don't get on my bad side because you will not enjoy what you will end up with. <3 I have been through hell in my life with my parents separation. And don't get me started with counseling it does not work! I don't know what else to share at the moment so this is all for now kudos. >.<.

How will I Star contribute to the team and community?
I can and will do my best brake up fights between people and make them love each other. "A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day." I believe I will host fun events (with fair prizes if it goes accordingly.) But I will not host to many so people can look forward to them by me and other GMs planing them and having people hop on at a certain time. For the sake of TwistedMS I will ban any hacker I see in a heart beat no love for those hoes... TwistedMS is going to be orgasmic I hope when all is good. The team so far looks awesome from their applications, and I will feel privileged to work with them and other rising GMs that are soon to join.

IF some how in a blue moon I were to mess up.
I should not but if I do I am willing to accept the consequences for my actions and will first apologize to all of TwistedMS for my actions of what I did, and then accept my punishment. I know with this job come great responsibility and professionalism. I am up for the job and will make the right decisions.

Thank you for taking your time to read this application I hope to be accepted and I promise you will not regret it. Forever & Always.
With Love, <3 Kelsey

Contact me: My e-mail or PM I will only give this to friends & or Staff.
Back to top Go down
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Stars gm application   Stars gm application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:39 am

Sorry, but i think this needs format, just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Star
Forum Moderator
Star

PostSubject: Re: Stars gm application   Stars gm application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:02 am

This is formated....
Back to top Go down
CaptainD

PostSubject: Re: Stars gm application   Stars gm application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:35 pm

mjkoo wrote:
This is formated....

No, The Format is Great.
Love the details and how you talk to random people like there your BFF <3

Great App. Good Luck
Back to top Go down
murpheii
murpheii

PostSubject: Re: Stars gm application   Stars gm application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:54 am

Very Nice App Kelsey, I hope you become a GM. Good luck - mυярнеιι ღ
Back to top Go down
Star
Forum Moderator
Star

PostSubject: Re: Stars gm application   Stars gm application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:17 pm

Thanks for the Good jobs. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vaein
Vaein

PostSubject: Re: Stars gm application   Stars gm application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:46 am

GOOD LUCK!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stars gm application   Stars gm application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stars gm application
Page 1 of 1