Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TwistedStory!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soon ima say bye to this server ;)

Go down 
+3
Tsuna
Snoop
Vaein
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Vaein
Vaein

Soon ima say bye to this server ;) Empty
PostSubject: Soon ima say bye to this server ;)   Soon ima say bye to this server ;) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:54 am

Hey guys i know this is sudden but,
soon ima quit this server. Wink some people will be happy i guess?
since theres a slot. But i know some frens will be sad Wink
hmp. so... when im gone, mazen give regards to Soul(Jake) that. his the best owner i ever met. miss the good old 2010 darknessms. And my good friend, ,Tweed,CaptainD,Guigo,Murphei,Star wish you well in this server. and i will miss you guys when im not in this server especially tweed Wink
i will quit once i found a server that cherish my existence.
so... uhm... yahh thats it for me...
add me on facebook if you want. kai yu (exlightangel@hotmail.com) or put this < on facebook. if wanna chat with me on msn add me on (vaein58@hotmail.com)
but ima consider bout it first before i quit.

Last edited by Vaein on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snoop

PostSubject: Re: Soon ima say bye to this server ;)   Soon ima say bye to this server ;) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:56 am

plz dont go!
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Soon ima say bye to this server ;)   Soon ima say bye to this server ;) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:19 am

Why Sad
Back to top Go down
guigo

PostSubject: Re: Soon ima say bye to this server ;)   Soon ima say bye to this server ;) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:30 am

WHY VAEIN? DDD:
Back to top Go down
Vaein
Vaein

PostSubject: Re: Soon ima say bye to this server ;)   Soon ima say bye to this server ;) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:34 am

Mixed feelings + Negative feelings + Other stuff that i feel.
= i want to quit server.
Back to top Go down
murpheii
murpheii

PostSubject: Re: Soon ima say bye to this server ;)   Soon ima say bye to this server ;) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:57 pm

Buddy, i think you know that, we all dont want you to leave. But if thats what you think is best, and to leave us behind. Then go ahead. Im not stopping you but note that we will always remember you and will always love you.
Back to top Go down
Vaein
Vaein

PostSubject: Re: Soon ima say bye to this server ;)   Soon ima say bye to this server ;) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:28 pm

Sooner or later i will leave this server.
if you wanna know why msn me or in game chat with me.
Back to top Go down
Vaein
Vaein

PostSubject: Re: Soon ima say bye to this server ;)   Soon ima say bye to this server ;) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:00 pm

and to this guy called spiral. if you dare come singapore call me. come potong pasir fight.
dun hide behind screen scared like no dick. dog shit. you only joined the server for 1 day. dun act all big and stuff. bloody dog.
Back to top Go down
Vaein
Vaein

PostSubject: Re: Soon ima say bye to this server ;)   Soon ima say bye to this server ;) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:07 pm

if only the owner was Jake, the server would achieve more than this. atleast he cherish every single one of his member no matter the server has alot of people or famous.
<3 Jake forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<3 Murphei
<3 Tweed
<3 CaptainD
<3 Guigo
<3 Star

Fuck -> Spiraled ( ballless dog )
Back to top Go down
Vaein
Vaein

PostSubject: Re: Soon ima say bye to this server ;)   Soon ima say bye to this server ;) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:10 pm

forget to say 1 more thing. Jdawg even though its my first time meeting you. but you seem like a nice guy in the chatbox and in game.

hahas thats it for me guys. no more twisted or darkness. if jake comes back i will also come back.
i will still come back sometime to chat with my dearest maple friends if im free >Smile
thats all i guess? Bye =>
Back to top Go down
Mazen
Owner
Mazen

PostSubject: Re: Soon ima say bye to this server ;)   Soon ima say bye to this server ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:40 am

LOL 1 THING YOU NEED TO KNOW..... JAKE = ME

there was no jake i was in cover from being hacked mix>dread remember if u must.
quiting becasue you are not a gm anymore makes you a coward
i have not changed like u were saying but i was too nice wasnt taking charge
well now i am so do as u will.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twistedms.net.tc/
Spiralz
Spiralz

PostSubject: Re: Soon ima say bye to this server ;)   Soon ima say bye to this server ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:51 am

^^Respect

Going undercover seems to actually do some good. In another server I was on the Owner went under cover as a hacker, and one of the people he was thinking of making a GM asked for things from the super hacker lol.
Back to top Go down
Vaein
Vaein

PostSubject: Re: Soon ima say bye to this server ;)   Soon ima say bye to this server ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:47 am

@mazen,if your jake, then you have changed alot. now your helping spiraled? wow, im like the first few to join ur server and you help a newbie? sorry dat i couln't code then.
for your info im not a coward, i find this server not like it used to be. the old is awesome
the new sucks.

@spiraled, stop buttlicking man.

Back to top Go down
Vaein
Vaein

PostSubject: Re: Soon ima say bye to this server ;)   Soon ima say bye to this server ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:54 am

Lols, now that you have all the members and a sucessful server. your now arrogant.
im wrong bout you, thought jake is a nice guy from the past. now changed to a
arrogant guy who dun care bout members and calls people a coward.
Back to top Go down
Mazen
Owner
Mazen

PostSubject: Re: Soon ima say bye to this server ;)   Soon ima say bye to this server ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:01 am

Oh vaein you really amuse me.
I haven't changed(Well I'm a better coder now)
But I care too much about the players
Once you are no longer nd when I was demoting people he said
Just demote me and hey didn't quit or get piss.

So vaein you say what you like but I don't give a shit.

(BTW ty spirals)
Back to top Go down
http://www.twistedms.net.tc/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soon ima say bye to this server ;)   Soon ima say bye to this server ;) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soon ima say bye to this server ;)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Introductions & Goodbyes-
Jump to: