Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TwistedStory!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spiralz GM App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spiralz
Spiralz

Spiralz GM App Empty
PostSubject: Spiralz GM App   Spiralz GM App I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:08 pm

I'm not sure what the format should be so I just kinda got an idea from the only accepted application that I've seen. After all, I didn't want to use an incorrect format haha.

Personal Info: I prefer not to give out too much personal info. I play the trumpet, but I am switching to the euphonium, and I listen to lots of music. I am a gamer, and I play lots of different games, mostly Nintendo asides from computer. I have played Maplestory since before its 3rd anniversary, and done private servers since .49 or something. It was before .55, and when .55 came out private servers became extremely awesome. Asides from that I play recreational soccer and my team has gotten second in state twice.

IGN: Spiralz

Location/Timezone: West Coast, -8:00 GMT

Experience: I was a GM in YourStory for a few weeks before it was shut down. I also Interned in YourStory, and was a tester. I was a Co-Owner of SethMS, which was a private server back around .55 that was made to test things out. We didn't try too hard to advertise it because the server was mainly for the sake of testing.

Why should I be choosen: I enjoy to helping out, and I could possibly help with finding problems that need to be solved. The president problem could just be the beginning haha. No server's perfect with its coding! And Mazen, you could still get around to fixing a few things you haven't fixed yet haha.

Contact Information: I could be reached in-game, and if you want more flexibility you could add me on WLM, just PM me and I could send you my WLM.

How active will you be?: I am not sure as to how active I will be. Some week days I can get on maybe for an hour or two, and on weekends, depending on how much is happening, I can get on for more. Sometimes 5+ hours, sometimes as little as 1 or 2.

What could you contribute to the server?: I enjoy trying to help out with solving problems. I may not be a coder or anything, but I'm pretty nifty with map, monster, and item IDs. Also, I could help out with any events that may be hosted. I typically prefer not to host my own events because I am not the most creative event creator. I also am open to anything that would be suggested of me to do to help the server.

What will you do if you saw a hacker?: Last time this happened to me PERSONALLY, it was a "serious" hacker who had hacked GM commands and stuff. I reported to the server's owner immediately and questioned the hacker a bit, trying to get info while waiting for a response from the owner. I learned that it was the owner testing me and a few other people haha. If it's just your average hacker using a damage or speed hack I would give them a warning and, depending on how bad it is, possibly jail them. After a warning and/or jailing, if hacking persists I would ban them and report the ban to Mazen when I got the chance.

Why did you write this application?: I always find it fun to try to become a GM so that I can help other people and the server. When not a GM I typically try to be helpful to new people, and sometimes answer questions anybody may have anyways. I hope that this application is at least read, whether or not it makes it through the process of being accepted.
Back to top Go down

Spiralz GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications :: GM Applications-
Jump to: