Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TwistedStory!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TAYLOR GANGS GM APP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TaylorGang

TAYLOR GANGS GM APP  Empty
PostSubject: TAYLOR GANGS GM APP    TAYLOR GANGS GM APP  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:26 pm

Basic Information;
-Name: Moe Alayan

-Country/TimeZone: Canada

HERE WE GO !

-Why do you want to be a GM?

I want to be a GM on TwistedMs because I want this new and fast, growing server to prosper and help new players from all over the world to enjoy and be comfortable for their style in any way. I like helping people, and due to my actions, I would like the server to run smooth and stay clean also be fun for everyone.

-How can you help the server?
I can certainly help the server by catching hackers, which all of the GM's are supposed to do, and help anyone who are unhappy about something about the server, such as rude players or bugs in the server. If I become the GameMaster in this server, I would ask my friends to join and make the server grow. I am going to be donating money soon to the server and so i can help the server stay STRONG , i will make sure no advertising or any threats go on . Lastly, I can hold fun events that would make anyone happy because I listen to everyone's story and make the rules fair and square.

-If someone was hacking right in front fo you, what would you do?
Well , i would MAKE sure he is actually hacking . I will not give a warning because he will continue to do it , therefore my Ban Hammer comes out Wink

-Experiences?
The Maplestory experience is 2 years of GMS (Global Maplestory) and 2 years of private servers. I have been to many private servers I was GM in Yourstory , Bankaistory , RealMs also i had my own server that i made .

-What events can you host?
I can host fun experience events, such as tug of war, Truth or False, Music Chair, Hide 'N' Seek, Summoning Event, Super Mega Phone Event, Music guessing event, JQ event, Boss event,Fashion events and loads of more for me being so creative.

-How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's.
I would definitely trust other GM's because they were made GM'ed by Mazen , so therefore they should have common sence and some skills. However, if I see other GM's abusing other players, or their power, I would take a picture and post it on the forum so Mazen or an admin will know the other GM is not doing a good job. I would trust the other players in game too, but I would suspect sometimes if I sence something isn't right or the player is likely lying. I will treat all players the way they treat me , and i will not take an advantage with my powers .

-How often will you be on TwistedMs
When ever i have the time i will always be on , but i can't promise you i will be on 24/7 . Im usaully most active on weekends.

-Any last words?
Well i just want to help the server grow and be strong. If you need to contact me here's my msn . fcastra@live.ca

Last edited by TaylorGang on Sun May 01, 2011 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tweed
Tweed

PostSubject: Re: TAYLOR GANGS GM APP    TAYLOR GANGS GM APP  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:28 am

GG
Back to top Go down
TaylorGang

PostSubject: Re: TAYLOR GANGS GM APP    TAYLOR GANGS GM APP  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:39 am

Tweed wrote:
GG

Best application so far.
Back to top Go down
Tweed
Tweed

PostSubject: Re: TAYLOR GANGS GM APP    TAYLOR GANGS GM APP  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:58 pm

TaylorGang wrote:
Tweed wrote:
GG

Best application so far.

Surprisingly i have to agree Smile
Back to top Go down
TaylorGang

PostSubject: Re: TAYLOR GANGS GM APP    TAYLOR GANGS GM APP  I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:00 pm

Bumpppp~ santa
Back to top Go down
Wizet
Game Master

PostSubject: Re: TAYLOR GANGS GM APP    TAYLOR GANGS GM APP  I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:00 pm

Deeeeeeeeeeeeenied, that felt good Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TAYLOR GANGS GM APP    TAYLOR GANGS GM APP  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TAYLOR GANGS GM APP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: