Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TwistedStory!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Swag Intern app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Swag

Swag Intern app Empty
PostSubject: Swag Intern app   Swag Intern app I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:32 pm

Hello my in game name is swag ( real name Mustafa )

I am 14 years old turning 15 and i wish you like my app thx Smile

1. Why do you want to be an Intern?
I want to be an intern on Twisted so i can help the community and make it stronger , also i will make everything stable.

2. If you were to come face-to-face with a Hacker, what would you do? Be specific in your steps.
I would !hide, then take screenshots or videos of this "Hacker" and then when I have enough evidence to ban them, I will then alert a higher-up(GM, SGM, Admin) and wait until they take a look at it to finalize the decision of fully banning them. If they decide to do a unban appeal, I will show the screenshots or the videos, which is hard evidence. But the last decision is up to the higher-ups, unless they want me to smack down the final decision, since I found the hacker and reported/banned them.

3. If you were to come face-to-face with a Spammer and/or Abuser, what would you do? Be specific in your steps.
I would take screenshots of the Spam or Abuse, then warn them to stop, if they do not stop, I will jail them until they calm down. 2 warnings and this person will be muted, if they spam my whispers or anything else disruptive within the time I muted them, I will jail them.
If they disobey me again, they will not get a second chance, they knew the consequences of spamming or abusing on VoidMS. They should know spamming or abusing annoys people, and makes them uncomfortable.

4. Have you ever been a Maplestory GM before?
Yes i have been a gm on my brothers server and i know the commands pretty well.

5. Any expierence of GM?
I would say i have sort of some expierence when it comes to GM powers , i know my job . I know what has to be done . I will always be there to help anyone and to catch the hackers,abusers,advertisers. I will be strict about my position and not abuse my powers TOWARDS anyone . I will take my staff position as any other gm or intern would . I am good with commands , on my brothers server i usaully tested commands and all other sort of stuff.

7.How Long will you be able to be on ?
When ever i can go on i will be on . I can play for awhile usaully , so it would not be a big deal.

8. Why should we choose you over our other applying candidates?
I am quite persistent when it comes to work. I won't abuse the privilege of being an Intern, I won't show off, I'll just help the server grow, and more. I don't break promises, either. I am also an active user in-game and on forums. I host daily events to heal boredom, AND I connect well with the community. I am not rude to new people, I help a lot. I am loyal to the community, and my work. Even if I may screw up sometimes, I try my best to try again, and pull through.

9. What other special skills could you contribute to the server, if any?
Well , mostly i can tell my friends to join.

10. What events can you host?

I LOVE events , i will always be looking forward to doing events . It attracts the people in the server of playing more . I will do all crazy events for people , I will not give rare prizes out unless i have permission from mazen or jdawg.

Last edited by Swag on Tue May 03, 2011 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Swag

Swag Intern app Empty
PostSubject: one more thing !   Swag Intern app I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:59 pm

As well i am 14 and i wish you like it Wink
Back to top Go down

Swag Intern app
Page 1 of 1