Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TwistedStory!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hacked to get GM

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spiralz
Spiralz

Hacked to get GM Empty
PostSubject: Hacked to get GM   Hacked to get GM I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:43 pm

There's no section to post this in really so I'll post it here. There's a hacker who named their self Wizet. They are in a fake Absolute guild (probably with an I instead of L) and are spawning monsters and crap. I first suspected them when they were swimming in the FM. Also, I couldn't click them. This seems like some somewhat serious hacking. Giving themselves GM...

Hacked to get GM 118lpur

Hacked to get GM Wimqv6

Hacked to get GM 35lyn9x
Back to top Go down
Star
Forum Moderator
Star

Hacked to get GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacked to get GM   Hacked to get GM I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:33 pm

Thank you for your concern Spiralz. But as of last night "Wizet" is a donor.
Back to top Go down
Spiralz
Spiralz

Hacked to get GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacked to get GM   Hacked to get GM I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:09 pm

So they're allowed to spawn Silver Slimes with spawn codes? And swim in the FM? And also, their name in the guild was xSabbi as a Jr.Master IF they were in the guild, but it SHOULD have said Wizet. What was that about? It made it seem like they aren't even in the guild.
Back to top Go down
Wizet
Game Master

Hacked to get GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacked to get GM   Hacked to get GM I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:21 pm

lets clarify a few things, you tried to get me to spawn 100 silver slimes (in your own "proof") for your own benifit, dont try deny that.

im the owner of the Original twistedstory, mazen was kind enough to give me VIP (donor) status

me has also allowed me to keep my wz edits which includes night/swim FM

Mohamad says
Who's wizet.
Mazen Massoud says
a person?
Mohamad says
She can use swim thing?
Mazen Massoud says
yea
she is allowed

since server software, by default does not allow the use of words such as administrator, nexon, wizet, i created a charactor with the name xSabbi and played for a while, during that time mazen added me to the guild and made me jr master, i then asked him if he could change my name to Wizet which he so kindly did

Hacked to get GM N6eudj

as you can see, !spawn is a donor command (even though i agree, it shouldn't be

and the ton of wearwolves you saw where a server stress test, and a test of how exploitable spawn is

anything else?
Back to top Go down
Mazen
Owner
Mazen

Hacked to get GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacked to get GM   Hacked to get GM I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:59 pm

yea. do you like chese?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twistedms.net.tc/
Spiralz
Spiralz

Hacked to get GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacked to get GM   Hacked to get GM I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:29 am

wizet wrote:
lets clarify a few things, you tried to get me to spawn 100 silver slimes (in your own "proof") for your own benifit, dont try deny that.

The reason I was asking for the 100 slimes was because I didn't know if I had gotten a screen shot of the first ones. Seeing a ton of silver slimes is a great way to validate a hacker. Why would I care to get a lot of silver slimes to kill? Rebirths are so easy that there would be no point to it. And I also have 702 tetris pieces so I would be wanting mesos.

im the owner of the Original twistedstory, mazen was kind enough to give me VIP (donor) status

This I was unaware of at the time. You had just rejoined, and I'm no old-time player, so I would have been completely unaware of this. That is my bad, as well as the report; however, I made the report because I was worried that you might have been a hacker, which is bad news for the server.

me has also allowed me to keep my wz edits which includes night/swim FM

This explains the swimming around part well. Thank you.

Mohamad says
Who's wizet.
Mazen Massoud says
a person?
Mohamad says
She can use swim thing?
Mazen Massoud says
yea
she is allowed

since server software, by default does not allow the use of words such as administrator, nexon, wizet, i created a charactor with the name xSabbi and played for a while, during that time mazen added me to the guild and made me jr master, i then asked him if he could change my name to Wizet which he so kindly did

This explains the name part, and how you "weren't in the guild."

Hacked to get GM N6eudj

as you can see, !spawn is a donor command (even though i agree, it shouldn't be

and the ton of wearwolves you saw where a server stress test, and a test of how exploitable spawn is

Thank you for clarifying this as well. I thought that it was very weird for a hacker to be spawning those, especially considering they could just kill MM, Ergoth, HH, or any other boss for easier xp.

anything else?

No, there is not. Thank you very much for clarifying everything. I am sorry for any trouble that I may have caused you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hacked to get GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacked to get GM   Hacked to get GM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hacked to get GM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Justice :: Abuse Reports-
Jump to: