Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TwistedStory!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New forum on its way!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wizet
Game Master

New forum on its way! Empty
PostSubject: New forum on its way!   New forum on its way! I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:47 am

Attention Twistedstory, Last night I set up a new vBulletin forum for Twistedstory, as of right now it's very basic but i will be (over time) bringing it back to how the old Twistedstory forum used to be.

I need help from you guys though, please go ahead and sign up to the new forum, if there is anything wrong with it come back here and post it in the bugs section,

Right now it's the standard vB layout and not much has been done to it other than fixing the showthread error but I have high hopes that you people will be able to find all the errors for me so we can have the perfect forum in no time Smile

thanks all and have fun!

New Forum TwistedStory Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Back to top Go down
Wizet
Game Master

New forum on its way! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New forum on its way!   New forum on its way! I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 5:49 pm

*UPDATE*

anyone who signed up to the forum between me making that first post and me making this post please re-sign up, the forum has moved to a different host and so it is a new forum, i have changed the url in the OPso it will now take you to the new forum
Back to top Go down

New forum on its way!
Page 1 of 1