Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TwistedStory!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Megazor's Gm App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Megazor
Megazor

Megazor's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Megazor's Gm App   Megazor's Gm App I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:03 am

Real life name: Meagan

IGN: VomitRewz

Name you want to be called by: Meg

Location/Timezone: ET

Time spent online: Weekdays: 5-6 or 8-10ish
Saturday/Sunday: 8-11 (am) then for the rest of the day after breakfast in intervals

Reason to join the team/Why you should be chosen,
What you think you can do: I know how to use gm commands and be fair to people playing the game. I am a chilled person so I know how to handle situations that most people would be annoyed by. I also know how to handle any sort of in game question a player may have even if I may not know the answer right away. I know how to host almost any event known to man. (True or false, jump quests, fashion shows, last man standing and hide and seek events)

Experience: I was a gm/co owner on this server http://kyubims.freeforums.org/index.php
I was also the Head gm of Party Story
(These two servers shut down sadly)
I know how to do animations. (Photoshop)

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN): Email/MSN: megroxurworld@hotmail.com

Personal information/Hobbies (Optional): I play volleyball and soccer.

If two people were fighting over something and it was making other players uncomfortable:
I would probably jail them first so that the other players would not have to be exposed to the problem. Then I would talk to them separately and figure out what the problem is. Afterwards to be sure I'd consult another Gm to make sure they agree with my decision. If there are no other Gms online, then I would probably go ahead and do what i think is best for the situation. If players are troubled about what happened, I would tell them the full story and not leave anything hidden because they deserve to know what has just occurred.

Last words:
You don't need to worry about my fluency in English, because I have it.
I would never abuse Gm powers
I know how to handle event prizes
I would hold enough events to keep the players active and excited but not too many so that it is all players do
I would not ban players for no reason
I would never harass any players
I'm mature
I'm sociable

I'm also new but I have played tons of private servers and I know the commands and how to handle people.
I've been looking for a good server to help and bring in more players.

Back to top Go down
Vaein
Vaein

Megazor's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megazor's Gm App   Megazor's Gm App I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:46 am

i think its too short? but nice try.
Back to top Go down

Megazor's Gm App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications :: GM Applications-
Jump to: