Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TwistedStory!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Newbie Help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spiralz
Spiralz

Newbie Help Empty
PostSubject: Newbie Help   Newbie Help I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:09 pm

Hey there newbies! This is just a really short guide to help you get started with training.

First of all, you should make sure that, when you buy new equipment from the All In One (AIO) shop, you remember to scroll it to make sure that it's strong. The better your equipment, the easier training!

Second of all, you can either use Onyx Apples from the AIO shop to heal and get a 100 att/matt boost, or use Power Elixers and Gelt Chocolates, which give you a 120 att boost.

Finally, make sure that you can kill what you're training on easily! If you haven't even rebirthed once and you're trying to kill Anego and Black Crow, you really need to re-consider it! Try training on Headless Horsemen and Ergoths when you are dealing 100k damage or so per hit with before you have any rebirths. Maybe 50k, but I was hitting like 90k or so per hit at level 120. If you have trouble killing Headless Horsemen and/or Ergoths quickly, then train on Mushmoms until you can kill them quicker!

I hope that this helps some people. There's a lot of advice I could give, but it takes a really long time to write out good guides as to how to do them.
Back to top Go down

Newbie Help
Page 1 of 1