Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TwistedStory!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HUGE glitch!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spiralz
Spiralz

HUGE glitch! Empty
PostSubject: HUGE glitch!   HUGE glitch! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:08 am

Dude, Mazen, you're going to need to talk with me about this one. To say the least, I have 97 tetris pieces because of it, and 11 Rebirths. I didn't abuse the Rebirth part though. I can get from level 1 to level 200 off of snails/MM in about 10 or 20 seconds. I can also get about 40 or 50 tetris pieces a minute if I try hard. Maybe only 30, but you get what I'm saying. I can't reveal the cause of this, but I know what it is that is doing this, and it needs to be fixed ASAP! I don't want people figuring out how to use this glitch and abusing it!
Back to top Go down
Tweed
Tweed

HUGE glitch! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HUGE glitch!   HUGE glitch! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:18 am

Spiralz wrote:
Dude, Mazen, you're going to need to talk with me about this one. To say the least, I have 97 tetris pieces because of it, and 11 Rebirths. I didn't abuse the Rebirth part though. I can get from level 1 to level 200 off of snails/MM in about 10 or 20 seconds. I can also get about 40 or 50 tetris pieces a minute if I try hard. Maybe only 30, but you get what I'm saying. I can't reveal the cause of this, but I know what it is that is doing this, and it needs to be fixed ASAP! I don't want people figuring out how to use this glitch and abusing it!

Suddle

Last edited by Tweed on Mon May 02, 2011 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spiralz
Spiralz

HUGE glitch! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HUGE glitch!   HUGE glitch! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:07 pm

Tweed wrote:
Spiralz wrote:

Suttle

Spelled wrong :\
Back to top Go down
Wizet
Game Master

HUGE glitch! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HUGE glitch!   HUGE glitch! I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:49 pm

Spiralz wrote:
Tweed wrote:
Spiralz wrote:

Subtle

also spelled wrong
Back to top Go down
Spiralz
Spiralz

HUGE glitch! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HUGE glitch!   HUGE glitch! I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:22 pm

wizet wrote:
Spiralz wrote:
Tweed wrote:
Spiralz wrote:

Subtle

also spelled wrong

What part of that is spelled wrong?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HUGE glitch! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HUGE glitch!   HUGE glitch! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HUGE glitch!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum