Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TwistedStory!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Question about macro rebirthing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DuskBlade

Question about macro rebirthing Empty
PostSubject: Question about macro rebirthing   Question about macro rebirthing I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:05 am

Is using macros to rebirth agaisnt the rules? I usually do that in other servers and its not a prob but the staffs here a feeling wierd that i can get so many rebirths so fast, so now im asking: Is it allowed?

Im not saying how to do it, but if any of the staff wanna ask mi i can explain how and what it means.

(Is it isnt im going to stop doing that)
Back to top Go down
Wizet
Game Master

Question about macro rebirthing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about macro rebirthing   Question about macro rebirthing I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:40 pm

DuskBlade wrote:
Is using macros to rebirth agaisnt the rules? I usually do that in other servers and its not a prob but the staffs here a feeling wierd that i can get so many rebirths so fast, so now im asking: Is it allowed?

Im not saying how to do it, but if any of the staff wanna ask mi i can explain how and what it means.

(Is it isnt im going to stop doing that)

the old twistedstory had a !autorebirth command for donors, however this isn't the old twistedstory so i'll leave that up to mazen
Back to top Go down

Question about macro rebirthing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: