Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TwistedStory!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trogan.Gen.2?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crack Babie

Trogan.Gen.2? Empty
PostSubject: Trogan.Gen.2?   Trogan.Gen.2? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:48 pm

Okay, so, it only took me a week to find a GOOD maplestory files download. I got it from some other private servers site. But anyway, now, I am trying to download the game client thing. My antivirus says there is a Trogan.Gen.2 or something in it.

WTF?!

Haven't played any MS in a while, especially private servers. We are talking years here.

My friend on MSN that I have known for a while from YourStory, "x" amount of years ago. But yeah, he told me about this and that some people from it are playing it.

I was "Sn3aKyTh3iF" if you know me, HMU? colton_stahler@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Spiralz
Spiralz

Trogan.Gen.2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trogan.Gen.2?   Trogan.Gen.2? I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:52 pm

That's just your Anti-Virus being stupid. You need to disable the Anti-Virus and Firewall when you go in game. That's what I do. And there's nothing wrong with the file, it just happens with all private server EXE files.
Back to top Go down
Wizet
Game Master

Trogan.Gen.2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trogan.Gen.2?   Trogan.Gen.2? I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:30 pm

download the new client i made, my antivirus had the same problem with the old one but this new one has no problems (for me it doesn't anyway) plus it has super tubi and UFJ

http://kxk.me/?TwistedstoryV75

and no, his/her antivirus isn't being stupid, it's being clever, some maplestory base clients have this trojen.gen.2, harmful and non-harmful versions to be able to operate, especially the earlier clients as its a hacked client, mine is clean (and custom) from the old TwistedStory server

if you ever get a trojan flag from a client, make your own, find out the server IP and hex it into a fresh, clean client
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trogan.Gen.2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trogan.Gen.2?   Trogan.Gen.2? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trogan.Gen.2?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: