Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TwistedStory!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokable Gm app

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokable
Pokable

Pokable Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Pokable Gm app   Pokable Gm app I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:57 pm

Name: Danny Phan

In-Game Name: Pokable

Location/Timezone: GMT 8:00

Experience:
1.LunerMS(GM)
2.KawaiiMs(Co-Owner)
3.IPandaMs(HeadGM)
4.LifeMs(GM)
5.UniverseMS(GM)
6.MapleLegends(GM)
7.OpenMs(Admin)
8.IncreasedMs(SuperGM/HeadGM/Admin
9.S2AznMs(GM)
)

Proof: I don't have much proof except my shitty videos Youtube.com/DannyIsDaShyt

Why you should be chosen: I should be chosen because I love to help out players, I can also
try to get people to join this sever, and to host events

Contact Information: MSN xrawritsdannyx@hotmail.com

How active will you be: I am on weekday 6-8 hours and on weekends 8-14 hours

What would you do if you saw a hacker: Well to make sure he is a hacker I would first check his reborns see if he has any Msi, and at the same time I would be recording and If I am 100% sure I will ban.

Why did you write this application: I wrote this Application the same reason other people write their applications. I want to help people seeing a new player not getting helped from someone just pisses me off. I want to be there for other players, I want to help improve this Sever as much as I can.

Extra Info: I don't mind if I get denied I will still be helping as much as I possibly can.
Back to top Go down
Star
Forum Moderator
Star

Pokable Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokable Gm app   Pokable Gm app I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 3:54 pm

Not a long application but it has some detail but not much about who you are. For example what you like to do hobbies etc.
Back to top Go down
Pokable
Pokable

Pokable Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Hi Star   Pokable Gm app I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 9:08 pm

Star wrote:
Not a long application but it has some detail but not much about who you are. For example what you like to do hobbies etc.

First of all nice to meet you, also My hobbies doesn't really concern being a GM in anyway The ridiculous questions like "What do you do on your free time" "Hobbies" "Where you live" those are the kind of stupid questions just to make the GM app longer I see no use in those questions.
Back to top Go down
Wizet
Game Master

Pokable Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokable Gm app   Pokable Gm app I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 6:52 am

Pokable wrote:
Star wrote:

First of all nice to meet you, also My hobbies doesn't really concern being a GM in anyway The ridiculous questions like "What do you do on your free time" "Hobbies" "Where you live" those are the kind of stupid questions just to make the GM app longer I see no use in those questions.

Your argument is valid, however don't think of it as a requirement for your GM application, Think of it as a test of how willing you are to do something you're asked, I.E fill out questions on an application form, even if you don't see the point behind them.
Back to top Go down
Spiralz
Spiralz

Pokable Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokable Gm app   Pokable Gm app I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:50 pm

wizet wrote:
Pokable wrote:
Star wrote:

Your argument is valid, however don't think of it as a requirement for your GM application, Think of it as a test of how willing you are to do something you're asked, I.E fill out questions on an application form, even if you don't see the point behind them.

Well said. And also, when you are making an application, putting in hobbies and such is actually a good thing to do either way. It will help people, and the owner, to get to know who you are. When looking at a GM (in my opinion), it's nice to see a person who is friendly and willing to be out there, and not have themselves be a mystery to others. Sure a server could have a great GM who can follow all rules and help to enforce them; however, if they're friendly and act like any other player, that would help to create a more friendly atmosphere, and thus creating a better community. You don't need to hide stuff like that. Sometimes people just like to know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokable Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokable Gm app   Pokable Gm app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokable Gm app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications :: GM Applications-
Jump to: