Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TwistedStory!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Coder Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anubix

My Coder Application Empty
PostSubject: My Coder Application   My Coder Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:29 am

Name: Kevin
Username In Game: Anubix
I am 17 years old, I am asian, which you don't really need to know about.
What I will do for the server that will benefit it: I can code really well, host events, get a lot of players, help new people around TwistedStory, and watch trades, etc.

Why I want to be a SGM: Well I want to be a coder and GM for this server because in other private servers I see GMs abusing their power, not doing anything, slacking off, etc. I think this server has potential and I think I am one of the people that can unlock it

How Much I will be online: I won't be online on weekdays, but on weekends yes because I have a little sister to take care of cause I have no parents. I am learning more C++ Coding. But on weekends I will be on for like 12 hours or more.
Back to top Go down
Snoop

PostSubject: nice   My Coder Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:15 am

nice app but you sould write about what you said about the msi because it was a good idea and the auto patch can be great you should write and its good for start Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anubix

PostSubject: Re: My Coder Application   My Coder Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:17 am

K thanks but I will tell Mazen about it later since I am tired
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Coder Application   My Coder Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Coder Application
Page 1 of 1