Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TwistedStory!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tsuna's Intern APP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuna

Tsuna's Intern APP Empty
PostSubject: Tsuna's Intern APP   Tsuna's Intern APP I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:23 pm

[color=black]Hi iam Tsuna. This is my GM APP and i hope you read it :3

Personal info: Iam a 13 years old kid, and i like very much hanging out. My real name is Jaime. I played Maplestory for almost 4 years, and i like very much TwistedStory. I live in Central America and i am Asian. My birthday is at November 12, and i like greeeen. Its my favorite color, and black. I think my life is very interesting, and i am almost always negative, but dont really show it. I like helping A LOT you dont imagine Smile My gades at school are regular, 3.8, 4.5 bla bla. I think my ideas are dumb, and i suck. Most of people think iam rare. I got almost nothing to say, i like TV, computer and i looove drawing. I am allergic, and probably asmatic. I get sick very fast, but i think of myself as if i sucked. I like summarizing everything, and my problems are primary caused by that (sometimes). I dont really like sports, well i dont like it. Thats why people call me rare, weird. I like japanese pop, and some other music xD.

In game name: Tsuna

Location/Timezone: I live in Central America it means i am Eastern time zone. 3 Hours before the hour in US.

Experience: Well i got a really great experience. I was an intern in teh awsome server of DarknessMS. I really liek helping people.

Proof: Mazen you got it in your mind. Just find it :3

Why should i be choosen: I like very much to help. I am willing to help practically in any occasion. If Mazen asks me to help him, iam glad to help. Any situation, iam willing to do it. It doesnt matter if its a wipe out, iam still at server, and glad Mazen fixed Bugs/glitches. I am a really patient person, maybe not, so i can help a lot. Just ask me anything. A favor, or perhaps to advertise server, vote, help, etc... Just ask!! Ill be there!!

Contact Information: Do i really have to give? Well Mazen contact me in-game. I dont really like giving info to people i just dont like it.

How active will you be?: I usually connect about 6-8 hours a day, and on weekends or free days, i connect almost all day. (ALMOST ALL DAY) So i can play almost all day, and help out people. Inviting people is what i often do. I recruited a girl and some others. The girl was named.... i forgot it was with L or someething.

What could you contribute to the server?: I will invite people, and advertise from another server. I vote about 2-4 times a day. I really like to help people, and think that if i join, i could help Mazen solve questions, etc... I would host lots of events too.

What will you do if you saw a hacker?: Well its simple. I got barely experience, but this is what i will do:
1. Warning
2. Jail
3. Ban (Just like Mazen likes it)

Why did you write this application?: I have to re-write it, and be a Intern again to help everyone, and help TwistedStory be a better server to play.

Extra info: I like black, and green :3

Like i said before, if iam not choosen, i will be glad to help out. In any occasion, and will not be mad and try to do anything bad to server, ill just stay, and stil help out!!!
I hope this isnt too short i have thinked of this long time ago and never wrote this. Please read it carefully, to know how much i wanna help. I know iam not really good, and maybe there are A LOT MORE outside there that are better than me. But i had to try. If you dont try, you will never know!!

Thanks for reading,
Loyal player,
Tsuna.

Back to top Go down
CaptainD

Tsuna's Intern APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuna's Intern APP   Tsuna's Intern APP I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:38 pm

Great information about yourself but not enough about You becoming Gm.
But overall, Good job!

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
murpheii
murpheii

Tsuna's Intern APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuna's Intern APP   Tsuna's Intern APP I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:33 pm

Great work & Good luck ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tsuna's Intern APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuna's Intern APP   Tsuna's Intern APP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsuna's Intern APP
Page 1 of 1