Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TwistedStory!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soul's Intern application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Soul

Soul's Intern application Empty
PostSubject: Soul's Intern application   Soul's Intern application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:42 pm

Hello,

My name is: Mustafa
I am very smart,nice,thoughtful,& Honest. I love to play maplestory prvivate servers, specially this one. I and really friendly and helpful, I love phesical activity and spending time on the server, My intern app is now writin because I belive i have the potential to be an intern and I think many people enjoy having me around. I also love to make new friends, thought of it if cool. It's fun helping new joiners and beginners out. Showing them around telling them about our npc's, Well i hope you like my intern application.

In-Game name: XxSoulxX (used to be SoulStealer).

I am 15 years old (atm)

I've been gm in 3-4 other servers, so i've had experience.I've played maplestory private servers for 5+ years.

proof: I have no proof to show.

Why should you be chosen?
I think I should be chosen because I am a really nice person. I respect people, I know what to do in situation's like a hacker, Bot, Advertiser, or if I see a fight go off between two other players.
I also belive I should be chosen because I like to host events i like to hang out with others, but at the sametime be doing my job. I will never abuse my powers and will be fair towards others. I enjoy playing the server like any other player would, and i think with my activity, I will be a really good contribution to the server.
I also am friendly and will never harm anyone in server and keep it a nice,great,fun server for all of our new coming players also our old players.I know as intern you cannot host events. But if one of the gm's is hosting events and they need help ill be glad to help out.My time at this server has been amazing. Im so active im always helping people. And if I had the power of intern I belive that I could help out either alot more, more, or Abit more. I still think that me helping out is something great that I do. I never turn down someone in need of assistance or they are lagged or they need something. If no gm is on. I will be the look out for the server.

Contact Information:
If you need to contact me here's my msn:
mustafa_soccer12@hotmail.com
or ingame.

How active will you be?
I will be really active. This is because I have alot of free time for myself witch will be spent on the server. The time I am free the most, is on weekends.I think i will have 5+ hours of maple a day.I have not much homework. most of the time never so ill be on alot.

What could you contribute to the server?
I can help the server with my intern skills riding the server of hackers & rule breakers. I also come with everyday new idea's that I think will help the server alot. I also have alot of friends that like computer games and some of them play maplestory, I can get them to join this server. I also contribute with my ability to comunicate friendly and help out both players and the server. I think with me on the team I will make this a better server for all.I don't break rules, and when im told to do something by someone in staff I will make sure it's done. I Brought 4 players in this server, and i can bring alot more. I try my best but i think i'll get more players to join. I think that this is THE MOST awesome applications i have ever wrote because it is coming with effort,determiniation,& Well thoughtout idea's.

What would you do if you saw a hacker?
What I would do if I saw a hacker is, I would give warning, go into hide. I would check if he does it again. And if by anychance he does do it again, I would think about a second chance, if not I jail, then I would call gm to clearify what needs to be done.
So basically:
Warning
Jail
Ban

Why did you write this application?
I wrote this application because I think I have what it takes to be an intern. Also because I would like to work alongside the amazing staff here at DarknessMS.I also think that many people would agree to me being intern. I think I have what it takes. Im already trained, experinced, and clever with the whole staff positions. I want this to be an application that gets accepted because I really love this server, soo much! it's a really fun server.

Extra Info:
My favorite colour is RED, I love to play soccer, My favorite soccer team is arsenal, I have lots of free time. I love this server (F3),People I most like, Mazen,Guigo,tweed,babymaymayy,&murphei. They are the best. This comunity is amazing!I like to stay home somedays, I like to make friends. I never leave anyone out. I usally have my own opinion, im not afraid to express my feelings. If so ill be sure to do it nicely.I have a favorite subject in school witch is math. I live in canada. I think this server is the best server iv'e ever played.If I become an intern I will respect the rules like always, never take advantage of people. I always belive that everyone deserve's a second chance. I don't think that judging people is right. Everyone gets the same amount of respect and noone is lower then anyone.Everybody has rules that will be followed at all times, including me. I will watch out for new commers to welcome them so they feel like they are wanted and they feel comftorable playing the server.I enjoy some music, some more then others. I have lots of friends (always looking forward to making new ones <3) Im very liked, Even if I don't get accepted for the honors of internship I will still be as helpful and thoughtful as ever. This is an application that was made with effort and hard work. This is an amazing server, with amazing people, and an amazing staff that I look forward to be working with.

Brought to you by: XxSoulxX Very Happy santa Hope you like it.

Never look back! Always look forward<3

Last edited by Soul on Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:28 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
CaptainD

PostSubject: Re: Soul's Intern application   Soul's Intern application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:40 pm

Everything good but, i don't think you should give a hacker second chance.
but Good Luck
Back to top Go down
BiosDaddy

PostSubject: captain   Soul's Intern application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:42 pm

you are right captain soul goodluck with it
Back to top Go down
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Soul's Intern application   Soul's Intern application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:49 pm

not true, i belive everyone deserve's a second chance. And captin d good luck with you're app, and good luck to all.
Back to top Go down
CaptainD

PostSubject: Re: Soul's Intern application   Soul's Intern application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 12:15 pm

Soul wrote:
not true, i belive everyone deserve's a second chance. And captin d good luck with you're app, and good luck to all.

Giving a hacker to much chance is risky to the server and the people.
The hacker can take advantage. we are not sure what the hacker can do.
Back to top Go down
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Soul's Intern application   Soul's Intern application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:09 pm

lol really? i was already intern before... lol and second it was in the old server... that was long time ago.. so just really?
Back to top Go down
CaptainD

PostSubject: Re: Soul's Intern application   Soul's Intern application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:27 pm

Soul wrote:
lol really? i was already intern before... lol and second it was in the old server... that was long time ago.. so just really?

Which Server did you become Intern in?
Different server has different rules.
Back to top Go down
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Soul's Intern application   Soul's Intern application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:15 pm

i was intern in this server .... F7... lol?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul's Intern application   Soul's Intern application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul's Intern application
Page 1 of 1