Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TwistedStory!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twinnie's Gm application(hope u enjoy reading)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
richprince

Twinnie's Gm application(hope u enjoy reading) Empty
PostSubject: Twinnie's Gm application(hope u enjoy reading)   Twinnie's Gm application(hope u enjoy reading) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:39 am

Name :
Angie

Time Zone :
GMT

Email :
Richprinces_97@hotmail.com

IGN :
Twinnie

How long you have played TwistedStory :
Have played TwistedStory like 2 to 3weeks.

How long you play TwistedStory per day :
At least 4hour at most 12hours

How long you have played GMS :
Well,i didnt played before GMS i plays maplesea as i am a singaporean.i played maplesea 3years already.

Why you want to be a GM :
Because i wanna help out in the server.Mostly make this server an enjoyable one.

What you will do as a GM :
Theres a few things that i will do as a gm,firstly jailing/banning/helping/muting.I can ask all my friends to vote everyday even if they do not play TwistedStory.I will also get my friends in real life to join.i will do the best being a gm.

How you can help the server as a GM :
1] Host events every now and then.
2] Check on players that hit high damage to see if they are a hacker. If they are, I will ban them. I would also ban players that use other hacks and duplicates.
3] Help new players that have just joined TwistedStory.
4] Talk with friends and other players to make it less boring in the FM.

What makes you stand out :
Sometimes i am very patient when it comes to waiting or helping people.I likes to cheer people up with stuffs like jokes and others.i also like to hunt down hacker whenever i am free.I am able to forgive as everyone deserve a chance but if the person hacks or break the rule it might be hard for me to forgive him or her.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
1]!Jail; !Unjail
2]!Ban
3]!Warp; !Warphere
4]!Connected
5]!Mute
6]!Clock
7]!Event
8]!Say
these are the few that i will use mainly,others i do not know.

Have you been GM before (Proof) :
Hmmm i have not,
Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you.i will not as this is still a server i like even if i am declined as a gm.i always enjoy playing this server.
will not as this is still a server i like even if i am declined as a gm.i always enjoy playing this server.
Thank you for taking your time to read my GM app

Last edited by richprince on Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:28 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Star
Forum Moderator
Star

PostSubject: Re: Twinnie's Gm application(hope u enjoy reading)   Twinnie's Gm application(hope u enjoy reading) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:22 pm

I will put this in a delicate manor... I'm not sure if you copied and pasted an application or what. But we don't want to know how long you played on "HorrorMS." Also is it GMT -5:00? You also want a space between your periods and first word as well as capital letters. Try not to start most sentences with I. I'm not a grammar Nazi I make a few mistakes myself here and there. Fix it up is what I recommend.
richprince wrote:
Name :
Angie

Time Zone :
GMT

Email :
Richprinces_97@hotmail.com

IGN :
Twinnie

How long you have played TwistedStory :
I have played HorrorMS like 2 to 3weeks.

How long you play TwistedStory per day :
at least 4hour at most 12hours

How long you have played GMS :
Well,i didnt played before GMS i plays maplesea as i am a singaporean.i played maplesea 3years already.

Why you want to be a GM :
Because i wanna help out in the server.Mostly make this server an enjoyable one.

What you will do as a GM :
Theres a few things that i will do as a gm,firstly jailing/banning/helping/muting.I can ask all my friends to vote everyday even if they do not play TwistedStory.I will also get my friends in real life to join.i will do the best being a gm.

How you can help the server as a GM :
1] Host events every now and then.
2] Check on players that hit high damage to see if they are a hacker. If they are, I will ban them. I would also ban players that use other hacks and duplicates.
3] Help new players that have just joined HorrorMS.
4] Talk with friends and other players to make it less boring in the FM.

What makes you stand out :
i am very patient when it comes to waiting or helping people.I likes to cheer people up with stuffs like jokes and others.i also like to hunt down hacker whenever i am free.I am able to forgive as everyone deserve a chance but if the person hacks or break the rule it might be hard for me to forgive him or her.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
1]!Jail; !Unjail
2]!Ban
3]!Warp; !Warphere
4]!Connected
5]!Mute
6]!Clock
7]!Event
8]!Say
these are the few that i will use mainly,others i do not know.

Have you been GM before (Proof) :
Hmmm i have not,
Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you.i will not as this is still a server i like even if i am declined as a gm.i always enjoy playing this server.
i will not as this is still a server i like even if i am declined as a gm.i always enjoy playing this server.
Thank you for taking your time to read my GM app
Back to top Go down
richprince

PostSubject: Re: Twinnie's Gm application(hope u enjoy reading)   Twinnie's Gm application(hope u enjoy reading) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 7:54 pm

this gm app is a template that i made when i done a gm apps at horrorms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twinnie's Gm application(hope u enjoy reading)   Twinnie's Gm application(hope u enjoy reading) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twinnie's Gm application(hope u enjoy reading)
Page 1 of 1