Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TwistedStory!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CaptainD GM Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CaptainD

CaptainD GM Application  Empty
PostSubject: CaptainD GM Application    CaptainD GM Application  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:47 pm

In-Game Name:CaptainD
Location/Timezone: Canada, Ontario
Experience: Created my own, SydenyMs, BladeStory, MixedMs, Darkness
Proof: i can try to find E-mail of the owner (SydenyMs) me and her were very close.(Friend)

Why you should be chosen?: I think i should be Chosen because there is not joke of being GM. most people want to become Gm's because they want the powers and spawn monsters, But being GM is not Fun. Not Abuses Gm powers but try my best to help others when im needed
i know alot of things about maplestory. im good and finding bugs/errors. i can also be on the Server's Website incase "New joiners" need help and cannot connect to the server.

Contact Information:

How active will you be?: Week Days= 7hours, Weekends= Endless Fun
Most of the time im not busy, so i will have time to play other games besides.
Crossfire. So i guess i'm very Active. Per Week i go on the computer for about 54hours.
which doesn't not include, random breaks.

What could you contribute to the server?: i can try get people to play TwistedStory,
i got about 4 people in DarknessMs by spamming links to DarknessMs in other servers. i can also be a helping hand with anything. i know alot about Maplestory.
Tell others to vote and i can vote 2 times in 12 hours, ( vote when im at school ) Find hackers every 10mins. I love host events, making my events really fun. I can also cheer up someone thats down. i will try my best not to use Short words (example) AFK,WTF etc... But i will use LOL...

What would you do if you saw a hacker?: I would first take a screenShot in case you guy proof and then ban. doesn't matter who they are or what they say. Hackers are no fun, making themselves look bad. i can tell difference between Lagg and HACKS

Why did you write this application?:
i wrote the application because i have played Maplestory and Maplestory Private server for along time 2-4 years and Private servers 1-2 years.
and i want other people to know what a great server this is And hope that this server will become More popular then it's already is, and i would love to become GM not because of Power but because of HELPING PEOPLE IS MY THING

Extra Info: i will Put alot of efforts into Helping the server out. i will be on Atleast 2 Hours each day. Not afk but trying my best to help others who are not sure what to do.
i also got ideas of how to make the server better( Npc ). if you guys want to hear.
I also like playing Pranks on other Maplers. ( You guys know who you are )

Hope you Guys like it
And
THANK YOU FOR READING SEXY BEAST.Much Love <3

Last edited by CaptainD on Tue May 03, 2011 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
murpheii
murpheii

PostSubject: Re: CaptainD GM Application    CaptainD GM Application  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:28 pm

Never really met you, but good luck. ^^
Back to top Go down
CaptainD

PostSubject: Re: CaptainD GM Application    CaptainD GM Application  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:43 pm

murpheii wrote:
LOL Very Happy well now is your chance... Very Happy and thanks
Back to top Go down
Soul

PostSubject: Re: CaptainD GM Application    CaptainD GM Application  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:19 pm

hey sorry but this is my opinion i think you're not fit for gm.
Back to top Go down
Soul

PostSubject: Re: CaptainD GM Application    CaptainD GM Application  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:28 pm

But you still have a chance, good luck.
Back to top Go down
Mazen
Owner
Mazen

PostSubject: Re: CaptainD GM Application    CaptainD GM Application  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 12:00 am

he is fit
Back to top Go down
http://www.twistedms.net.tc/
murpheii
murpheii

PostSubject: Re: CaptainD GM Application    CaptainD GM Application  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 12:25 am

CaptainD wrote:
murpheii wrote:

Yup, nows my chance? Haha ^^
Back to top Go down
CaptainD

PostSubject: Re: CaptainD GM Application    CaptainD GM Application  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 12:07 pm

Soul wrote:
hey sorry but this is my opinion i think you're not fit for gm.

Alright, You Opinion don't matter to me. Very Happy And you want to become Intern? Good luck to you sir.
and you don't even know me? or your Soul from before...
But thanks.
Back to top Go down
CaptainD

PostSubject: Re: CaptainD GM Application    CaptainD GM Application  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 12:08 pm

murpheii wrote:
CaptainD wrote:
murpheii wrote:

Yup, nows my chance? Haha ^^
LOL.. fine..
Hi im CaptainD or you can Call me DT Very Happy
and you are?
Back to top Go down
Soul

PostSubject: Re: CaptainD GM Application    CaptainD GM Application  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:22 pm

Hey captin d, let's meet as well so i can make up an final opinion about you.. because "you're not fit for gm" isn't final oppinion.. i need to know more about you <3 Razz
Back to top Go down
Vaein
Vaein

PostSubject: Re: CaptainD GM Application    CaptainD GM Application  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:45 am

Btw this soul is jake? i think his not. he woulnd't do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CaptainD GM Application    CaptainD GM Application  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CaptainD GM Application
Page 1 of 1